Automotive

Image result for automotive

Automotive
Car Quotes
Easy Auto Loan
Loans

LendingClub Auto Refinance

Warranty

Complete Car Warranty




How do you get a job in the automotive?

how are you suppose to get a job at a automotive shop when they all want 3 or more years of experience. I've been going to school and got my certificate in engine rebuilding and diagnostics and wheel and suspensions. and Im currently working on finishing up auto and manual transmissions.
Update: I've been working on my car for a couple of years since high school, and finished rebuilding a engine for my parents car that a auto shop couldn't do. does this count as a experience. what about places that want shop experience, does going to school for hat job count as expereicne?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Wealth Business

Education